Thursday, March 24, 2016

This is my motorcycle helmet

chrome motorcycle helmet
This is my motorcycle helmet. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My motorcycle helmet is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My motorcycle helmet, without me, is useless. Without my motorcycle helmet (on the interstate), I am useless. I must wear my motorcycle helmet true. I must ride straighter than the 18-Wheeler who is trying to kill me. I must see him before he sees me. I will...

My motorcycle helmet and I know that what counts on the road is the noise of our motorcycle, the smoke in our wake. We know that it is chrome that counts. We will chrome "out" our motorcycle...

My motorcycle helmet is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its strap and its rating. I will keep my motorcycle helmet clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My motorcycle helmet and I are the defenders of my motorcycle. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until there are no more cars, just motorcycles!

No comments: