Monday, March 21, 2016

Classic Matte Novelty Motorcycle Helmet

flat-black-classic-motorcycle-helmet.gifI Can’t Believe They’re Making Me Work On My Birthday

No presents. No cake. There isn’t even anyone here. Sigh. Another year alone, I guess.

Well, to heck with everybody. I’ll throw my own birthday party. That’s right! In fact, I’m already throwing one with my two best friends, this Matte Black Classic Motorcycle Helmet with a metal quick release! They love me. They care about my special day. Isn’t that right, Mr. Black Motorcycle Helmet? That’s right! We’d never leave the warehouse without your clever writeups and wonderful way with words. It’s fantastic people like you that love our fiberglass shell and Steel Rivets, and we just wanted to show you how much we appreciate you on the day you were born! So, get ready to party! Wait! What’s that noise? Someone’s coming into the office! Gasp! I bet it’s a surprise party! They didn’t want me to come in to do writeups! They planned a surprise party just for ME! Okay, don’t let on. Gotta remember to act surprised. Here they come. OMG YOU GUYS REMEM- Oh, it’s just you, Mr. Janitor. Didn’t mean to scare you. Well, a surprise birthday urinal cake is better than no cake at all, I guess.

  • Lightweight, composite fiberglass shell
  • Classic styling
  • Quick Release closure
  • One-year warranty
  • Minimal Plush Moisture Absorbent Interior
  • Steel Rivets
  • Matte Black Finish
This is not a D.O.T. Certified Motorcycle Helmet.

No comments: