Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello Kitty Face Mask

youth-hello-kitty-neoprene-half-face-mask-2-.jpgMy nephew loves this Hello Kitty youth size face mask.  That's right, I said Nephew.  Look, I am not saying the boy is gay, but what did my sister expect when she named him Eli?

A lot of people (like my mother) say that you can't tell yet because he is only 5.  I am not expert, but the boy loves Hello Kitty and My little Pony.

Little Eli can be anything he wants...I am just an uncle, so he is only getting $20 every birthday anyway! Except for this birthday, because this year I am buying Eli a new $12 Hellow Kitty Face Mask.  I love the kid, but $12 is $12...He should be happy

Made of 70% neoprene and 30% polyester. ONE SIZE (SMALL) fits most with velcroed strap closure, for kids.
Face measures 8 inches high, 20 inches long.
Reversible, piped edges for better fit.
Wind and water resistant material.
Soft, thin and warm material.
Hand washable.

No comments: