Wednesday, August 28, 2013

World Class Service

Hi,
I wanted to express my gratitude to the team at Iron Horse Helmets. I was in a pickle because I had failed to follow through on a promise made to complete an order for a friend and Todd came to my rescue by expediting my request.
Outstanding service was given even after business hours.
I sent a message via the chat and Todd reach out during his personal time to assure me that they understood my concern and that help was on the way. I received a call from Todd first thing next business day and he promptly handled the order and made sure my promise was kept.
This was not my first order and most certainly will not be my last! -by the way... 1st order needed special attention too ;)- *i'm kind of a pest*
AnyWho... Thank Todd your the Bestest
Your friend,
Sebrina :)

No comments: