Friday, August 9, 2013

Awesome E-mail from our new favorite customer!

You might not know this, but most people don't send nice e-mails.  Oh, sure they let us know the minute we screw up, but they almost never let us know when we do something right.

That is why we are so happy and shocked today.  We received this e-mail from Hal:

I recently placed my first order with you guys for two helmets my wife picked out for her birthday. I just wanted you to know how happy we are, not only with the helmets, but with your fast shipping and stellar customer service. In todays world that just doesn't happen enough. Thank you and keep it up. We received the helmets within three days of the order & they were better than expected. Congratulations on a job well done. Now if I can just get her to quit wearing them around the house.....:)

We salute Hal and we are on our way to the bosses office to ask for a raise.

No comments: