Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jason Hates Us

Check out this customer email:

I ordered 1 Sweater and 1 shirt and neither are made in the USA. I would like a refund. I'm very disappointed in this , i read the man who started this business was a marine and put an American flag on a made in Honduras shirt and sweater. What is that ? And both say you're not black, white, yellow or brown You're an American start acting like it. Someone at that company should read that a couple more times and take the advice START ACTING LIKE AN AMERICAN AND YOUR BUSINESS !

Oh, and here is the email he sent us 12 minutes later:

I ordered a shirt and sweater and neither of them are made in the USA. From my understanding a marine started this business and he has a American flag on a made in Honduras shirt and sweater. I would like a refund ?

No comments: