Monday, September 28, 2015

Motorcycle helmet coffeemaker

It is no secret that I am always looking for something to blog about.  They boss has me make a blog post every day....Do you think this is easy?

But People, don't give me layups!   This morning I received an email asking us if we wanted to carry Motorcycle helmet coffeemakers.

After I died laughing, I passed it around the office and everyone died laughing.  Then we went over to our Keurig and laughed some more.

I have attached the email and pictures to brighten up your day:


Hi, We are promoting custom helmet coffeemakers and thought your company might be interested in our product. We are attending the AIM EXPO in Orlando in a few weeks, but will be in Colorado this coming weekend. If you are interested we could make an appointment to come and discuss our product with you. Please email me or call if you have any questions or would like us to stop in. I'm including some images of a few helmets we've done for Napa Auto Supplies and NGK Sparkplugs. Thanks, and hope to hear from you!








Oh, and to top it all off...The lady emailed me from a Hotmail account!  Who still uses Hotmail?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Guess what.. I am the lady who sent you the email and this product has been extremely successful...So successful, that we've just launched a singleserve Keurig. But don't worry you won't get any more emails regarding any of the coolest and unique products that we market . You are officially off the list !

Unknown said...

Hi I've been looking everywhere for one of these do you still make them or know where i can buy one please