Friday, February 6, 2015

Red Skull Balaclava

Hey!
(hey)
Echo!
(echo)
Helloooooo!
(helloooooo)
I am Red Skull Balaclava!
(you are Red Skull Balaclava)
What?
(what)
I could've sworn...
(i could've sworn)
Nevermind. Whoooop!
(nevermind whoooop)
Wheeeee!
(wheeeee this is boring)
Hey stop it!
(hey stop it)
I'm onto you!
(i'm onto you're stupid)
Let me speak to your manager!
(ok)
(hi i'm the manager)
Your echo has been harrassing me!
(it's your echo dude)
Wait, is this still you, echo?
Hello?
(yeah it's me)
I knew it!
(you knew it)
Listen, sorry I got all worked up
(listen sorry you got all worked up)
And I'm sorry I'm boring.
(and i'm sorry i'm actually boring too)
I've just never been to the Grand Canyon before.
(yeah it's pretty cool)
What would you like to say?
(how about 'roll tide')
Really?
(yeah i love Alabama)
Roll Tide!
(roll tide)
ROLL TIDE!
(yeah roll tide yeah yeah)
That was pretty fun.
(yeah that was good)
Wanna get a burger?
(i love burgers)

No comments: