Sunday, July 6, 2014

Biker Rings

It is official, the boss has decided to get into the biker ring category.  I know, I told him not to!  I told him to stick with the Motorcycle Helmet covers and helmet quick releases and other things that do not require sizes.

Does he listen to me?  Never

So here you go, here are a couple custom motorcycle rings made for the Outcast MC.
Outcast MC

Outcast MC
Send us your logo and we can make a nice ring for you....Oh, and don't ask us just to make 1 or 2...We are talking hundreds. 

2 comments:

Dee said...

ARE THE OUTCAST MC RINGS STILL ABLE TO BE CUSTOM ORDERED?

Daviis said...

Hello dear, Looks nice. Actually all people don’t like jewelery. But most of our young stars like to wear jewelry for their fashion. They think that jewelry is matching for their fashionable clothes. Basically, they prefer stainless products. One of my brother wear biker rings and Stainless Steel Rings from one of the best stainless jewelery store Zuobisijewelery. I think this is all for fashion so they wear jewelry.