Sunday, October 19, 2014

Neoprene Face Mask


Here are some reviews of our Neoprene Face Masks:

Good mask it's just what I needed while riding my Harley Fatboy in the morning. The mask looks great with my German helmet, straight evil looking as I'm rumbling down my block! I get lots of compliments. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is due to the customization I had to do in order to make it perfect. Initially like with all face masks my goggles or shades fogged up but all you have to do is get some scissors and cut around the bottom part of the nostril area on the mask, cut enough so that while wearing the mask just the bottom part of your nostrils are exposed. When you breath outward through your nose there should be no material blocking because if there is it will send the hot air upwards and fog up your goggles.If you need too you can also cut around the eye area to make it wider. Besides this the material is thick and great for cold weather riding. I ordered this and my german helmet and i received it in less then a week. I recommend this mask to everyone!

Great look for riding, just add leather and look awesome. It is also reversible, so you don't scare young kids.
I bought 4 of these 3 for Christmas presents and one for myself. I have to say that when I first got it I was skeptical but after I used it in 17 degree weather I was impressed. The only downfall is that you have to wear a hat or helmet or something to support the top so it doesn't droop down into your eyes. But if you are outside in weather cold enough to have to use this chances are that you are wearing something on your head too. Good product for the price.

Very pleased!!! I'm trying to ride in the cold, with this mask I can't feel the windthe wind in my face which I loved... 5 stars

No comments: