Thursday, October 2, 2014

Glow in the Dark Biker Mask

skull face maskAre you currently riding your motorcycle in the dark?!?!? Do you often find yourself spilling Miller Genuine Draft all over yourself and loved ones? Do you have an eye for beauty and a healthy wallet? Well if you answered yes to any of these questions; you may be interested in infrared night vision goggles, a sippy cup, or an out of work super model! But then again you may just want to do yourself a solid and come on down to Birmingham Alabama (Home of Little Italy Pizza, Birthplace of Racism) and purchase our Glow in the Dark Ghost Skull Neoprene Face Mask.

It’s glown bright on many a bad biker…If this Glow in the Dark Ghost Skull Neoprene Face Mask could talk? It’d say ” I’m sexy and I know it!” Just the very presence of this Glow in the Dark Ghost Skull Neoprene Face Mask makes you irresistible to women, indestructible by conventional weapons, and a better fisherman then your grand dad ever was or lied about being. You may be saying to yourself “But I don’t ride at night!” well neither did I! I just wanted all the power that having this Glow in the Dark Ghost Skull Neoprene Face Mask gives you. I’m only getting rid of this Glow in the Dark Ghost Skull Neoprene Face Mask because Sally Struthers wants me to help underprivileged children, my money tree was chopped down by mad beavers, and the blood bank says my ex-wife didn’t leave me enough plasma to donate…. In closing remember to tip your bartender, try to treat every woman as you’d treat your mother, (No this doesn't mean borrow money off of her and ask her to do your laundry so you can play more Xbox) and lastly buy my Glow in the Dark Ghost Skull Neoprene Face Mask.
  • Neoprene material is wind and water resistant
  • Works great under a helmet, goggles or alone
  • Hook and loop closure is adjustable
  • One size fits most
  • Reversible to solid black side
Glow in the Dark Biker MaskGlow in the Dark Biker MaskGlow in the Dark Biker MaskGlow in the Dark Biker MaskGlow in the Dark Biker MaskGlow in the Dark Biker Mask

No comments: