Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Custom Neoprene Face Mask/Balaclava

Dan:Hello, I'm looking to do a custom balaclava or full face ski mask. It would be for my Army unit that is deploying. if you company is able to do this, could you please send me the information on how to start the customization process. Thank you.


Iron Horse Helmets: Possibly, how many are you looking for?

Dan: Well, I could be anywhere from about 50 to about 100. We're only in the initial planning phase on this, so unfortunately I can't give you a better answer.

Iron Horse Helmets: What type of design did you have in mind?

Dan: I really appreciate the quick responses. What we are going for is the look of a Spartan helmet (see attached image) over the ski mask with the black background (like in the ski mask I attached from your site).

The helmet design wouldn't need to go all the around, just so that when we're wearing our helmets, it gives a fierce look.

If you need a better design idea, I can probably put a basic design together.

If you have any other questions, just let me know, thanks!

Iron Horse Helmets:  What do you Think?

No comments: