Monday, January 27, 2014

Hilarious Email

Adam wrote us asking, "Do you ship to Ottawa Ontario Canada? how long? how much? Can I trust you with my card number? Are you going to sign me up for a bunch of crap with my purchase and extra charges to my credit card? perhaps sell my contact info to an advertising company and I start getting solicitation calls? Sorry to be rude but I want this and nothing else... happy to pay the price I see. and that's it. + shipping. depending on what you charge."

Actually the original e-mail read like this: do you ship to ottawa ontario canada? how long? how much? Can I trust you with my card numeber? Are you goign to sign me up for a bunch of crap with my purchase and extra charges to my credit card? perhaps sell my contact info to an adverising company and I start getting solicitation calls? Sorry to be rude but I want this and ntohing else... happy to pay the price I see. and that's it. + shipping. dependign on what you chaerge.

As you can see, we corrected a lot of his spelling for blogging sake.

Here are the answers:
Adam: "Do you ship to Ottawa Ontario Canada? how long? how much?
IHH: Yes, but shipping time and cost depends on the shipping method you choose. UPS will be faster and more expensive. USPS will be cheaper and slower. You can also choose first class or priority and so on. Oh, you also have Canadian customs to deal with and who knows if they will look at it.

Adam: "Are you going to sign me up for a bunch of crap with my purchase and extra charges to my credit card?"
IHH: We have not in the past, but we are always looking for extra money so I guess we would for the right price!

Adam: "perhaps sell my contact info to an advertising company and I start getting solicitation calls?"
IHH: Not yet, but the bar is pretty low around here so some advertising company should offer us $1,000,000 and they can have the files. SERIOUSLY....I will steal all the customer e-mail addresses and sell them to any advertiser for $1,000,000!!!

No comments: