Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I tried customer service once!

I am not sure if you know this, but I hate walking out into the warehouse.  
First, it is filled with warehouse workers.
Second, it is hot...Really hot.
Third, it is big...Like 47,000 sqft.  

So, I naturally didn't want to help Jason Crouch when he walked in today.  I wanted to tell him to get on the internet like the rest of the world does....But I didn't.  Why didn't I?  Because the boss told me to help him.

I think I did the best customer service job ever.  I showed him the Polo Novelty Motorcycle Helmet, German Novelty Motorcycle Helmet and the Gladiator Novelty Motorcycle Helmet.  I even took pictures so he could see how they looked on his head.

Jason bought the Gladiator Novelty Motorcycle Helmet with a 1036 spike stripe....And I made absolutely zero commission on the whole deal. 

No comments: