Monday, December 28, 2015

GERMAN FLAT MOTORCYCLE HELMET WITH SPIKE

Hey there... so yeah, my worst fears have been realized. I was kicked out of my house this weekend. Jake and his girlfriend are moving in together. He broke the news to me over the weekend. She couldn't "bear to see him in a spiked German novelty helmet", so I'm the one that has to move out. I KNEW she felt threatened by me... I could tell the first time she rode with us. So, I'm looking for a new owner and potential best friend... someone that appreciates what I have to offer and won't drop me just because their girl tells them to. Honestly, I'm a chick magnet... girls love me! Probably why she felt threatened by me, you know? We had some really good times... and I was always there for him on bike night when he would drive home drunk. Guess I'm still in shock... I never dreamed this would happen.

So a little about me... I was separated from my parents when I was very young. My mother was a Chinese factory worker and very highly respected. My father, however, was a common mid manager and their relationship was looked upon as taboo in those days. After the spiked me, I was quickly taken away and placed in a shipping container to America, as to not bring further shame to the kingdom. That's how I came to meet my best friend... he bought me in and we formed a bond... a bond I never thought would break. We partied and rode together... I even went to Rockfest with him one year and crowd-surfed! It was amazing!
GERMAN FLAT MOTORCYCLE HELMET WITH SPIKE

No comments: